You Can Never Go Wrong With A Bomber Jacket: See Ideas To Wear It
If you are sick of your ordinary jackets and want to try on something sporty and relaxed, then you definitely should go for a bomber jacket. In today’s post we are going to see easy street style ways how to wear bomber jackets and look at your best.
We love bomber jackets in the classic black color. We especially like them being paired with jeans or sweatpants and a t-shirt. They can also be worn with culottes, white shirts or sweaters. This piece is perfect not only for ladies who live in cities and attend many events where they want to look stylish, but also for traveling women who want their wardrobe to be ready all the time.
The way in which you wear your bomber jacket is what will determine its look. We have created a guide on how to wear and even more tips about how to combine the bomber jacket with other elements of your outfit.
With What To Wear Bomber Jackets
Bomber Jacket & Skinny Jeans
If your goals are simply to look stylish and have fun, then we recommend skinny jeans or sweatpants and some very nice sneakers that will make your outfit complete. The key also lies in the accessories that you choose with this look. We recommend wearing a cute bag with your outfit and adding some bracelets or earrings to give it a pop effect.
Bomber Jacket & Dress
If you are in a mood to pay attention to the details this season, then the second way of wearing your bomber is teaming with dresses for a more formal look. We love how this look is exciting and classy. We also recommend some platform shoes or heels, which will make your outfit more chic and polished.
Bomber Jacket & Cardigan
If you want all the avant-garde looks that your city has to offer and it is freezing cold outside, then the third way of wearing your bomber happens to be wearing a cardigan. It is best paired with some skinny jeans or sweatpants for a more casual look. We also recommend wearing sneakers or ballet flats. You will need some accessories especially if this is the first time you are trying out this style. For example, we recommend buying some earrings that will make the look complete.
Bomber Jacket & Pants
You don’t have to necessarily wear your bomber jacket with jeans, you can only pair it with pants. We love how this look is casual but not sloppy and how it has a classy vibe.
Bomber Jacket & Skirt
If you want to be in style and have fun with the looks that your city offers, then we recommend wearing a skirt. It can be any type of skirt such as culottes, shorts or even a vintage one. The bomber jacket will make sure that your outfit is chic and stylish without being too formal. We love how this look is easy breezy and super comfy.
Bomber Jacket & Sweater
The last way of wearing your bomber jacket is pairing it with some sweaters and jeans for a more casual look. We love how it works in any weather and gives you comfort and style at the same time.
How To Style A Bomber Jacket – Tips From The Fashion Experts
We asked some fashion experts in order to learn some tricks and tips that they use on a daily basis. We learned about the importance of layering, how things are paired and how to wear a bomber jacket.
1. You do not necessarily have to wear your bomber jacket as an outerwear piece, it can be worn as an extra layer for a more interesting look. It is best worn under other coats, or simply matched with jeans or a nice dress shirt that will make your style charming.
2. Wearing your bomber jacket with feminine pieces is always a good idea and you will end up looking like you are fresh out of the catwalk or even from Paris.
3. You should be careful with the colors that you choose when wearing a bomber jacket because they must contrast with each other. That is why black, grey and khaki green ares the best choice for this piece. Other neutral colors will do as well.
4. Try to consider the material of your bomber jacket and choose clothes that will match it or even be better than it in terms of quality.
5. Your bomber jacket should be comfortable to wear, so we recommend that you get something that won’t make you feel uncomfortable due to its size or how long it is in case that you decide to wear it with a skirt for example.
6. The length of your bomber jacket should be long enough not only for the sake of style but also for the sake of comfort because if it is too short, you will be constantly worried whether it is in place or not.
8. As far as styling is concerned, try to think about the weather and whether you are going out or not before choosing your outfit in case that you decide to wear a bomber. Make sure your neck is warm, so you better add a scarf if it’s a windy weather outside.
The stylish and comfortable bomber jacket is an essential piece to add to any wardrobe, especially in the colder months of the year.
What I love about this outerwear piece is the versatility that allows you to wear it both with casual, smart-casual, dressy, and sporty outfits. You can choose whatever style you like, from satin versions and MA1 bombers to the cool designs with embroideries on the back. The real secret lies in what you are wearing under your jacket.
You are free to wear bombers over: overalls, classic shirts, blouses, sweaters, dresses, tees, slip tops, crop tops, and whatever comes in your mind.
These outerwear pieces look fabulous during the winter months. All you need is to layer it over your favorite chunky sweater, or over another jacket creating a fabulous layered look. The winter season is all about creating a sophisticated Tomboy look. Tell me in the comments below, do you have a feeling of some sort of an aviation military outwear piece when you look at the bomber jacket?
Now, this is not an ordinary timeless jacket that you can wear from Mondays to Sundays, but it definitely is the one that can refresh your everyday life. Trust me, someday you gonna be bored of wearing a leather jacket and that’s when a bomber jacket comes in the play.
As I have already mentioned, bombers give an effortless, somewhat sporty, and edgy touch to your overall style. Classic pieces like coats, pea-coats, leather jackets, and blazers can be replaced with a bomber jacket for a couple of days during the week.
All you need is to go for experimentation and see what kind of looks you can create with this fabulous sporty jacket. Look at these street style pics and see the richness of today’s fabrics that can be used in production of bomber jackets. It can be leather, sheer materials, lace, jersey, or anything else. It can be solid-colored or finished in bright prints.
You are free to wear it with sporty style clothes, as well as with classic office separates, with heels, sexy strappy stiletto sandals, skirts or dresses. I personally like to mix two styles, creating a kind of glamour versus an urban look. What do you think of bombers? Let me know!