What To Wear With Joggers For Women
Today we are here for some great ideas on how to wear joggers for women. I guess, every lady needs a good pair of joggers. Whether you are going to the gym, running or just lounging around with your family, this is one of those garments that can fit in almost any situation. You never know when a piece of clothing is going to come in handy and joggers make for a great fall back piece when nothing else works. However, just like anything else that we wear often, new outfits add interest and color to our life and it’s hard not to want them after getting used to something familiar.
With the ongoing rise in popularity of the jogger pant, fashion and style experts are starting to ponder what to wear with joggers for women. For the uninitiated, a jogger is a type of trouser that’s shorter than a casual pant or khaki so not quite as long as a dress slacks. The sleeves are usually straight cut and the pants style is more casual fit. When it comes to dressing them up, here are some wardrobe tips to inspire you.
One of the ways to dress up joggers is by wearing them with a cute top, getting a floral print or embellished look. You can also get a top that has shimmery material or is tight and form-fitting, such as a bodycon style. As for the footwear, get some cute gladiators or sandals with rubber soles, but I go for sneakers, LOL.
Get knitwear in soft ribbed fabrics that are the same color as your joggers. Pair it with heels or flats, depending on your outfit’s length. Get an oversized sweater to wear with your favorite pair of joggers to create a fabulous stand-out look. You can also get a long sweater dress or a tunic-style top that works really great with this look.
Wear a basic blouse with joggers or tights and it will give you a clean, ladylike look. Pair your joggers with a blazer to make yourself feel more polished. All it takes is one pair of joggers to help you create an entire new look. Just add accessories and your favorite shoes to finish it all off.
Take your joggers but pair them with a colored leather jacket that match your outfit’s color scheme.
If you want to create an outfit that highlights the cold weather, wear joggers styled with a teddy bear coat on top of them.
This is a simple outfit for everyday wear: joggers styled with a plain black tee. It looks cool, it’s easy to recreate and it can be worn in many different ways. You can also pair your joggers with a striped top which works really well, especially if the joggers are in black and white stripes. Your top can be cowl-necked or V-necked style shirt.
Have some fun with it and get creative with the way you dress them up. You don’t have to stick to just wearing joggers every day, but know that they work well in any of your outfits and give your look a different dimension.
My Favorite Outfit Ideas With Joggers For Ladies:
1) Joggers + dress shirt + blazer. For an office look that’s both professional and trendy, add a blazer. It can be worn open or buttoned for extra warmth on colder days.
2) Joggers + dress shirt + cardigan. For a more casual look, a sweater or cardigan can easily take a jogger up several notches.
3) Joggers + dress shirt + sweater vest. Consider wearing a sweater vest with your jogger pants when you want to look especially stylish. A sweater vest adds an extra special touch of class. They are also functional since they can keep you warm even on the coldest days.
4) Joggers + chunky sweater + blazer. If you have an especially cute or flattering chunky sweater, a blazer is the perfect way to dress up your jogger pants.
5) Joggers + suede ankle boots. If you are looking for a comfortable yet stylish outfit, a pair of ankle boots can give your jogger pants an added boost of fashion appeal.
6) Joggers + leather jacket. When it is cold and snowy outside, there’s nothing like a leather jacket to keep you warm. It will also look trendy and fashionable when paired with your jogger pants.
7) Joggers + faux fur vest. A faux fur vest is a versatile piece that can take your joggers up several notches. It is stylish, warm and can be worn with both casual and formal outfits.
8) Joggers + tweed jacket + ballet flats. This look is relaxed and can be worn with jeans or leggings for a casual yet chic look that’s very comfortable to walk in. One quirky thing about this look is that it’s paired with ballet flats instead of stiletto heels. You can wear this outfit to work during the winter but it would also be fantastic for weekend outings too.