Stylish Retro Sunglasses For Women: Best Styles To Try
Today’s blog post is dedicated to retro sunglasses for ladies. You are about to see some cool and must-have shades that are going to level up your beauty look. Yes, sunglasses are a real beauty device. They help not only saving the delicate skin from wrinkles, and protect the eyes from harmful ultraviolet light, but also give you a stylish update.
For the second year in a row, we see 1970 and 1960 style sunglasses on the catwalks. That’s why I am here to show you the best ones you can try right now.
What This Post Is About:
Cat’s Eye Sunglasses
They were popular back in the 50s and 60s, and right now they are again at the peak of popularity. Glasses will look good on girls with a square, round and trapezoidal face shape, but may not be suitable for fashionistas with a triangular face.
Stylish retro horn-rimmed glasses
These glasses came into fashion at the very beginning of the last century and then they were made from buffalo horns. Today’s styles are made of plastic, but the design is left the same. You can safely choose the shape and thickness of the frame for your face, but first of all, try square-shaped shades with rounded corners.
John Lennon’s Fashion Sunglasses
These are my favorite John Lennon shaped sunnies and they remind me of the hippie era. You can choose both huge circled ones with multi-colored lenses (shades of orange, pink and turquoise), and a restrained version with black or brown lenses. Unpleasant news for girls with round faces: this form may not suit you.
Sunglasses in the shape of hearts
If you want to create a hooligan and slightly frivolous look, be sure to try on these heart-shaped sunnies. Some stylists name these glasses as Lolita.
If you like the style from the Burning Man festival, then how about recreating the one with a help of unusual glasses in the style of steampunk. They came into fashion in the late 70s, and, thanks to the popular festival, they returned in fashion.
Our eyes are a vital part of our fashion personality. Whether you want to make a statement with your sunglasses or just feel like taking the day off from wearing makeup, these styles will have you reaching for another pair as soon as you put them on. So if you’re looking for some new shades to add onto your collection this summer, keep an eye out for these cool styles! They’ll make the difference in how your outfit turns out… and get you a whole lot of attention too!
It’s always an eye-catching sight when a big-name actress pairs up with stylish sunglasses. They do attract more attention to themselves, wearing some cool shades. But I’m pretty sure we’ll all agree that celebrity sunglasses are not the only ones that you should strive for.
My Favorite Retro Sunglasses To Buy Now
You don’t want to miss out on these, trust me! So without further ado, let’s get straight to the best styles of retro sunglasses:
1. Retro Round Shades – These can give you a more edgy, rock and roll vibe to your look.
2. Round-Frame Aviator Sunglasses – Another great option that will have a vintage twist to it!
3. Retro Cat Eye Sunglasses – For when you want the ever so popular cat eye shape, but in a retro style with round edges!
4. Wide Metal Aviator Sunglasses – A more masculine version of the aviator frame that is still very on trend today!
5. Oversized Plastic Sunglasses – These are for those who want to go one step further with their sunglasses game and have shades that make them stand out from everyone else in the crowd!
6. Oversized Round Sunglasses – Just like the oversized plastic ones, but with a retro twist to them! These are made for those who like to stand out from the crowd!
7. Oversized Gold Aviator Sunglasses – These will look great for any outfit combination, whether it be formal or casual.
8. Oversized Square Retro Sunglasses – Just like the aviator style, but with an edge!
9. Oversized Cat Eye Retro Sunglasses – This style will be the best for anyone wanting to keep things classy and sophisticated.
10. Oval Metal Sunglasses – Something different, that is sure to give you that extra oomph in your look!
11. Plastic Rectangular Shades – For a more edgy look that is sure to catch the attention of everyone around you!
12. Rectangular Retro Sunglasses – These will be great if you want something that is a little off-the-beaten-track compared to the rest of your outfit.